- To host you choose a hotel in the center, to have the main attractions near you.
- If you arrive in spring or summer get ready to feel the heat, when it comes to packing, choose clothes that are very comfortable and light.
- In the rainy season that is from May to October, the days may seem very normal but at night the rain comes out so get ready with pocket umbrella.
- In autumn and part of winter there is neither heat or cold, ideal months to visit the city.
- Guadalajara is a very beautiful city with a large number of attractions, the best recommendation is to leave very early for the hours of the day to reach and especially to do more things before wasting much time in rush hour traffic.
- The walk in Calandria is a good way to admire the beauties and especially the historical center of Guadalajara, the panoramic tour is offered every day, from 7 to 9 in the morning and you can go to look for where you are in that moment. The ride costs $ 390 pesos.
- The people who live in Guadalajara are very warm, you can ask for some specific location to a Tapatio with the assurance that they will guide you kindly.
- To buy, Tlaquepaque and Tonalá are also excellent options, get out of the city and also know the crafts that these places offer, yes, be prepared to walk.
- Tequila is a picturesque town that is also worth visiting, you will know the place where the drink was born so characteristic of the country.
- You can not go without seeing the mariachi, you will feel the power of the city in your hands.
- Give yourself the opportunity to know their traditions as the October holidays and also know more about their legends.
- If you like photography, the architecture of Guadalajara will leave you fascinated.
- The Torta ahogada and tequila are two things you can not miss.
- Architecture, museums, cultural spaces, markets and tianguis, parks and zoos, much to do to marvel at what Guadalajara offers, do not miss anything and come back soon.
Opening of NI2018 Registrations:
- September 1, 2017
Deadline for Full Paper, Student Paper, and Poster submissions:
- November 15, 2017
Notification of Acceptance:
- January 15, 2018
Deadline for final version of submissions:
- February 28, 2018
- June 6 - 8, 2018